Dental implants are often considered the premium choice for tooth replacement. However, not all dentists who perform dental implant procedures are equal. If you have decided that dental implants are the best option for restoring the function and aesthetics of your smile, it is important to remember that the dentist you choose can significantly impact your final results.
When exploring your choices for an implant dentist, consider these factors before making your decision:
- Has the dentist dedicated a substantial portion of his or her career to restorative dentistry?
- Is there evidence that the dentist has an aesthetic understanding of how to construct a beautiful smile?
- Does the dentist work with a high-quality laboratory to fabricate the dental crown used to complete the dental implant?
- Can the dentist provide a before-and-after smile gallery for you to use as a visual reference?
- Can the dentist provide testimonials from previous patients so you can learn about their experiences firsthand?
Dental implants are designed to become a permanent part of your mouth over time. To help ensure you have decades of beautiful smiles to come, our dentists recommend you invest the time to research all of your options and select a provider that can meet all of your needs and expectations.